Eradicate the issue of Printer Driver is Unavailable in just a few steps
You may face the issue of Printer Driver is Unavailable anytime. To deal with this problem, you have to know the solution to fix this issue. If you know it, then it is good. But if don’t then we are here to help you out. Perform these recommended steps in an exact way.
- Put Windows Update to automatically download the driver software
- Link your printer to the computer
- Install your print driver with the Add a Printer wizard
- Try to print a document
- Now, scan a document
So, these are the steps to eradicate the error. In case these steps won’t help you, dial HP Printer Support Number and get help from the experts. They will guide you in each step.
Steps to get rid of the Printer driver is an unavailable problem with Windows 10 by using some mess with the advanced Settings
- Open Start Menu of your Windows 10 system
- Look for services and after finding it just click on it
- From the services list and then tap on the printer spooler
- Choose stop and then click ok.
- In the search box of your system simply type “%WINDIR%\system32\spool\printers” to open the printer’s spool folder
- From the search results, click on the file folder and then press delete all files option.
- When the deletion completes, again search for services from the start menu.
- Open the Printer Spooler from the services list.
- From the startup type, just click on the Start.
- Now, tap on OK and make sure to select Automatic as well.
Well, after pursuing these steps, your printer problem will surely get eliminated. However, if the problem still continues to grow up, then try taking assistance from HP Printer Support team members.